However, technological advances and the Internet has caused a lot of money fraud all over the world. There are some people who abuse the Internet technology to steal money to organize a program does not make sense as a get rich quick scheme.
So, my advice to you ...
"Before you want to aspire to be rich, you need to know if other forms of fraud is often committed by those who are irresponsible."
I have experience almost duped by an email sender which offers businesses easy. Sender email stating that his company was registered with the government and encourage me to join the business with a capital of only $ 150 only to return to my potential profits were $ 1,500 to $ 3,000 per month. After I check with the government, I find the sender has actually abused the program is exclusively for the poor and have specific requirements. I almost cheated.
So, how to prevent your being cheated? The following tips will help you:
- Do not trust any email sent by strangers.
- Do not disclose your personal information in general.
- Investigate before you make any investment through the internet.
- Ignore emails that ask you to update your bank account (the email contains a false link).
- Make a police report if you have been cheated so the police can take action immediately.
Although this tip is too easy, there are still many out there fooled by fake emails and promises from promoters get rich quick scheme.
Ideally, you should be careful and always sensitive to issues of fraud on the internet because it will continue to spread as long as they are not responsible for the misuse of Internet technology.